Many of you already enjoy Pinterest, but I know that some of you just dabble and have not joined yet--you know who you are. Yesterday I found an article/blog that one of my cousins "pinned" that I found helpful. I finished reading the blog this morning. (Yep. It takes me that long to get reading done sometimes. Hey, I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom with a husband who works from home. I am surrounded by distractions and things to do 24/7.) As I wrapped up my reading, I realized that I love Pinterest because of the support I get from it. It is unique because I can see what you have pinned to your boards. I get to see what you are working on or playing with or pursuing. I find encouragement when we are repinning because I do not feel alone. This is the blog I read. 10 Things I Learned When I Stopped Yelling at My Kids. There are links at the bottom of their page that have posts that deal with the more practical side, many tactics I've utilized and some very creative ones I want to try.
(If it takes me two days to read a blog post, how much time do you think it took to blog today? I did not yell at the 3 interruptions, just shushed loudly each time. Do I get 3 orange M&Ms now?)

No comments:
Post a Comment