Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

C my 8th Grader
H-my 6th Grader

KR-my 5th Grader
How many kids do you know who get to study in another country?  I am really looking forward to this year.  This weekend Belize is celebrating their Independence Day.  B brought home a couple of flags for us to wave.  Perhaps I'll get some time to find some information about this holiday for the kids to learn.  Maybe I'll remember where I found the meaning of their flag too.  These are a couple of qualities of homeschooling that I just love--mobility and diversity!  I don't have much to say today, so I'll leave this entry short and sweet.

Here are some photos of the kids today working:
C on the back porch reading behind the sheets hanging to dry.

H & KR sharing the math book after the lesson.

I'll post this final picture of the kids AFTER classes were over yesterday:
Don't they just LOOK smarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment