Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today's Temperature

Technically, I missed a day of blogging.  I apologize.  It was due to techincal difficulties.  My phone/camera has decided to take a vacation and if it doesn't straighten up soon, I'll be making sure it takes a permanent vacation.  I could have posted last night, but it would have been without a picture. 

When I printed the list of ideas to blog this month, it was 70 degrees!  A couple of days later it snowed.  Now we are in this holding pattern of 40s and overcast.  We Hoosiers certainly know the full range of seasons! 

I am not a big fan of Winter.  It is my least favorite of seasons.  I usually joke that the only good thing about Winter is that it makes me appreciate the other seasons all the more.  There are a few things that I do like about this cold part of the year.  I like looking out at a fresh snow, sledding (with cocoa to warm up afterwards!), knitting without getting hot sitting under my project, seeing Christmas lights, singing carols, having legitimate reasons to sit and knit, feeling the warmth of the fire (even if it is gas and not wood) and my anniversary, which happens to be today.  Happy Anniversary, B!  I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment