Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Move Over Wheaties!

Complete with chocolate lips!
New breakfast of champions (and children on summer break) is chocolate covered, creme filled donuts complete with chocolate milk--or so says this mom at the end of a very busy week.  (Yes, my week didn't end until Tuesday morning.)

I took B to the airport this morning.  His flight to Dallas left a little after 8:00 and he called about 10:30 to let me know he arrived safely.  His next flight leaves at 1:30 and he should be in Belize by 4:30.  It was no small feat getting him prepared to go and wrapping up some details for me to continue life-as-usual while he is gone for the next 10 days. 

We have about a month left before we head down together.  Pray that we can endure the preparation because I don't think a breakfast of chocolate or Wheaties are good enough to get us through.  Phillipians 4:13 for Pete's sake! 

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely not be sharing this post with my kids--"No chocolate for breakfast" is the only rule I've been able to stick to for nearly 18 years. Some of the rules that have fallen by the wayside--"Only PBS on the TV", "No pop", and "Always wear a helmet and pads when doing anything remotely dangerous."

    ReplyDelete