 |
| Sigh-purr |
 |
| Fozzie the Forlorn |
We share our home with three kitties, Fozzie, Tigger and Shadow. They have enjoyed playing in and around suitcases for the last few days. They've pulled things out and dragged them around the house. Cat napping is allowed in the suitcases. But, now the cases are starting to get filled with other items besides kitties. Departure is near. I wish I could've curled up on the bed with Fozzie today, but other priorities called me away. We ate lunch with some friends. B & I finished upholstering some sound panels we are helping with at church this afternoon. A shower was in order after that sweaty job and not a moment too soon because we were back at church this evening for a special worship program. Next we supped with another set of friends. Momma L came to lunch and supper with us too. Late night again for our kiddos. Boy...we are in need of a vacation in a tropical location or at the very least a long nap stretched out on a comfy bed while someone brushed my furr, I mean hair. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment