![]() |
| Boys disassembling theater seats. |
Most of us in the family are planners. We have one free(er) spirit among us thankfully. Thank you, H for the comedic relief! When we have unpredictability or we have differing opinions, the stronger willed or more freaked out of us becomes the squeaky wheel and the rest of us are learning to bend before we break. I suppose that I am glad that this lesson comes in this way. Don't we all at some point in our lives have times when we can look back at some transitions that are difficult? Either they happened more suddenly than expected, leaving us less time to adjust or they are not wanted and we fight them. It's the people who lent support and worked alongside in the trenches that we hold dear. My fellow workers are my family and I am so very grateful for their support both in emotion and elbow grease. I am glad that we can bend together.

I guess your new home will have a theater also. It was a great room. I find moving a time to get rid of a bunch of stuff that I thought I might use or fix but never got around to doing anything with it. Grandma J. moved quite a bit; therefore, she didn't have much in the clutter department. Too bad I'm not more like her in the clutter-free area.
ReplyDelete