Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Journey

Mr. H and I went to Journey concert as his birthday present

Life is just one big journey, right?  Just when I think I can get comfortable, things change.  Last year about this time, I felt the Lord telling me there was going to be change.  I asked if it was church, house, or job and never really got an answer.  Well, over the last year, we have had our church close its doors, and we've become members of a new church --which we LOVE.  We are buying a new house and moving this month.  B has taken on a consulting job, which isn't great, but is meeting some needs, but we are now looking into purchasing a new business (this is in the very early stages, but looks promising).  I think sometimes that our changes and adventures come in the Texas-big variety.  I'm not complaining, but could use some encouraging words...and maybe a maid.
B fixing some drywall before listing our house

Adding curb appeal with some large pots and hibiscus (cat not included)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as if life is a whirlwind for you right now. Stay sane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanity is not my strong suit at this point. I keep it by having my morning devotions and trying to get some reading and knitting done.

    ReplyDelete