This is a sampling of my day as a homeschooling mom, wife, child of God and friend. I'll save pennies to give you for the thoughts that you leave. You can collect them when you stop in for a visit. Thank you for sharing part of my day.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Yarn Along
Hooray for me! I actually finished my orange scarf and book last week! That is a rare occasion. Rarer still, is having the yarn, pattern and new book lined up to begin. I started The Happiness Project 4 days ago and yet only made it through the first 2 chapters this morning. Now that is usual progress. :)
Too many other things on my To Do List to stop and comment much more on this post today. Plus, I've gotta have time to knit...or read...now if I could just get better at trying to do both at the same time. Yes, I have done both simultaneously, but only if it is a basic stitch I'm working on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment