![]() | |
| Smell-o-vision would be great right now. |
C & K have their first performance of The Lion King and the rest of the family is excited to see it. I've intentionally stayed away from the practices so that it can be a surprise, although I did stick around yesterday and I heard some of the songs. It sounded great--especially the parts with Young Simba and Zazu, but I am biased.
H started his orthodontia yesterday when he had a spacer placed to make room for the bands for the lower lingual retainer that will be fitted next week. I remember having my picture taken before anything was placed in my mouth and then again after I was finished and I'd like to do the same with H so that he can see the difference this work will make.
I received a notice that my cotillion dress is on its way. I will post pictures soon. I keep thinking that I'll have someone take pictures of me wearing the petticoat, hoop and pantaloons, but it has been too busy to have any two of us in a room with "nothing" to do but to take pictures. Ah, well. It is the end of the school year when it seems everything needs to be squeezed in.
That's what's cookin' 'round here. (Reading The Grapes of Wrath and enjoying the dialect so much that I just HAD to use it.)

I'm reading The Winter of Our Discontent, like I do almost every year around Good Friday. What is it about Steinbeck that I can just read him over and over and over? Good stuff!
ReplyDelete