![]() |
| My Stash |
Today's entry is very short and sweet. It is much too nice outside to be blogging, but I want to take this opportunity to place a link to another blog that I follow. M1 for Mexico is a project my sister and niece have begun as they follow the Lord's leading to be His hands and feet to the people of Matachi, Mexico, where they have been living for the last six months, to knit and or crochet hats, scarves, and mittens. Yes, it does get cold in SOME parts of Mexico! Many do not have these essentials to thwart the colder temperatures. I am anxious to begin my projects! Let's all warm their hearts as well as the rest of their bodies through this project. Please click on the link above for more information and don't forget to share your projects!

No comments:
Post a Comment