Sunday, June 19, 2011

Home Again Jiggety Jig

Last week we were all gone and to three separate places.  The boys camped in Bloomington with their scout troop.  You can see that H is all smiles and this is the After shot!  For those of you who know him, he was not a happy camper (pun sort of intended) to be going off to camp for a week.  Today at lunch he asked if he could go to the Mammoth Cave camp out planned for later this summer.  Quite a turn around.  I am so proud of him for giving it a try and I am happy that he had a good time.  I knew that there would be no issues with C.  Scouting is his favorite thing.  I wouldn't describe him as an out of door kind of kid, but for Scouts he would do anything.  I believe that if he were to be pricked, he would bleed blue and gold. 

K is still at Camp Grandma W's until tomorrow.  We've been able to talk on the phone with her and she is having fun spending time with Grandma without the boys.  She's been to VBS, where she got to make up a cheer using facts she learned about rabbits.  

B and I spent the week in Texas to add electric controls to the wells, run to courthouses digging for information about some of the properties and leases, meeting folks at the Texas RR, and I was able to put some faces to names.  It has been such a blessing to see how God is granting the desires of our heart by allowing B & I to work together and be available for the family at the same time.  In the words of Pastor Halle, "God is good all the time and all the time God is good!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment