Friday, September 30, 2016

Break a Leg! (or My Nerves are Gonna Kill Me)


I'm supposed to be working on memorizing my lines, but I think that my brains have turned to mush. This morning the family watched The Three Musketeers at Indiana Repertory Theater.  It was fantastic.  I found myself getting nervous and having a mild panic attack thinking that in about 3 weeks I'd be on stage for the first time since high school.  I've never had a role this big and I am extremely nervous.  Pray for me!  I'm playing Juror #3 in 12 Angry Women and Brian is playing Juror #2 in 12 Angry Men. You can get tickets by clicking this link, but hurry!  They are going fast!

Break is over!  Back to the book!

1 comment:

  1. I sure you will do well. It is probably very exciting as well as frightening. Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete