This weekend marks the end of Daylight Savings time and "falling back" an hour. I feel more like I am falling behind. It's normal for this time of year. We start school and all of the activities that follow that, which includes the homeschool play. This year we are performing Tom Sawyer. I have Muff Potter and Clara Rice (school girl) living with me. Miss K's birthday is smack-dab in the middle of the play season, which adds planning a party to the mix. My mother-in-law is moving tomorrow, which has been low stress for me, but not so for my husband, so instead of the direct stress it could bring, I get the back end. Hmm... But, all is not lost or even stressful. We have had many good moments in the last couple of weeks. So much so that I had time to take pictures, but not post them until now.
 |
We carved pumpkins
|
 |
Finished product
|
No comments:
Post a Comment