Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eye Exam

Is it just me, or does anyone else believe that Punxsutawney Phil needs to have his eyes examined?  He did predict an early Spring this year.  (click here for story)  Perhaps I should cut him some slack since I do live in Indiana where the weather is always changing, but this is the map for the high temperatures today across my part of the country.  This does not look like warm temperatures to me.
indianapolis Indiana Today's High Temperature Map Map

This is the view from my back porch.  Pretty, but not Springtime weather.  School was cancelled in town. Other parts of the county experienced delays.  People have been driving a bit more cautiously.  I am ready for Spring!  I want to smell flowers, to hear birds sing, to smell the fresh air coming through open windows, to take a walk without having to add several layers.  Phil, you got my hopes up and have let me down!  ...What?  You say it's only been 4-1/2 weeks since Groundhog's Day?  Ooops!  Sorry, Phil.  You have 1-1/2 more weeks to make sure Spring arrives or you and I are going to have a serious talk about your healthcare....


1 comment: