Friday, November 30, 2012

November

Cutie P making carpet angels

Main Squeeze M running away before I could snap his picture.  :)
Here it is the last day of the month and I let it slip by without a single word on my blog.  Shame on me!  We finished the play.  I will have to post pictures another day.  We had B's brothers in town for a week.  I got to meet my youngest nephew for the first time.  I have a great video of Uncle B giving him a horsey ride.  The kids wrapped up their homeschool Christmas Recital this week, so we have a break from group for a couple of months.  Today we are headed out to my hometown for a couple of days.  My goal for the month of December is to get back on the wagon and blog daily.  I found something on Pinterest that has photo ideas for inspiration.  I am looking forward to this project.  Will you join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment