It is snowing here today. It is light enough that the camera won't capture it, but heavy enough that it started to stick to the ground a bit. I saw a funny entry on Facebook yesterday by one of my friends. Imagine a progress bar on your computer screen with this caption: 33% DONE. Installation delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please restart and try again. If installation fails again, please install ANTI-WINTER and try again. I wish it were that simple. Traveling to Texas a couple of weeks ago kept the Spring Fever at bay, but I'm feelin' it comin' on with a vengence. B is headed to Texas again on Monday, perhaps I should tuck myself into the suitcase.
Yesterday we had some of our friends over to watch Nanny McPhee. C & KR are involved in a small theatrical production with some homeschooling friends. Their group is called "The Attic Theater". Our family and a few of the others in the group had not seen the movie or read any of the books and thought it might help "get into character" by watching. It never hurts to have an excuse to sit inside eating popcorn and candy on a cold day either. C will be playing Simon and KR is playing Chrissy. I liked the show--not to the caliber of Mary Poppins by any means, but very enjoyable. There is a scene toward the end of the movie of a wedding with snow falling that reminded me of my wedding to B. OK, I cried at that part. I never know where or when those soft moments are going to pop up. I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband who reaches over to put an arm around me watching scenes like that together. Anyway, performances for the play are scheduled for May 6 & 7 if anyone is interested. I will be sure to post pictures. We are so very blessed to be involved with our homeschooling group and to have the great friends and connections through the group. They are a great support system and extended family members.

I didn't comment on this the first time I read this, but I did want to say that this is a really great picture.
ReplyDeleteKeep blogging. I like to hear what's going on.